1. Do not entertain calls on any outstanding credit card/personal loan or incoming fund transfer from Bank Negara Malaysia.
2. Do not entertain calls/emails from any banks asking you to update your account number for Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri (LHDN) tax refund.
3. Do not reveal your account information, login ID, password and OTP to a 3rd party. If in doubt, always call the official OCBC contact number listed in our website.
4. Beware of phishing and malware. Do not click on any links provided in email, SMS, messaging apps or social media.
5. Set your anti-virus/anti-malware software on auto-update and scan your device regularly. Regularly update your internet browser and your OCBC mobile app to stay protected.
6. Change your Internet browser security settings to support TLS 1.2 for an uninterrupted OCBC Internet Banking experience.
Learn more about Phishing, Malware and Online Banking security