1. Do not entertain calls that will forward the call to police or Bank Negara. Hang up immediately if in doubt.
2. Do not entertain calls from any person requesting for your account information, ID and password. If in doubt, always call the official OCBC contact number listed in our website.
3. Always safeguard your token and never reveal your ID, password and OTP to anyone.
4. Beware of phishing and malware. Do not click on any links provided in email, SMS, Whatsapp, etc.
5. Set your anti-virus/anti-malware software on auto-update and scan your device regularly.
6. Beware of notifications from Bank Negara Malaysia seeking for verification of an incoming payment to your account. Do not click on any links provided in SMS, email, messaging apps or social media channels.
7. OCBC Internet Banking supports TLS 1.2 for a secured Online Banking service. Change your Internet browser security settings to support TLS 1.2 for uninterrupted experience.
Learn more about Phishing, Malware and Online Banking security
In order to serve you better, Internet Banking will undergo preventive maintenance on:
Date: 24 September 2017
Time: 4.00 AM to 6.00 AM
During this period, you may face service interruption. We apologize for any inconvenience.